0.34 - Monday December 10 2003
- Now using GTK2
- Columns size saved.
- Detailled view can have columns sorted.
- Columns layout editable.
- OK & Cancel button follows GTK2 standard (pictures and order).
- New tree views (list and detailled).
- Quick find use now default GTK2 widget press Ctrl-f to use it.
- Added a button to suppress a specific game option.
- Resized some widgets and fixed size of other one.
- Fixed some typos.
- Simplified Chinese translation added (thanks to Andrew Wong).
- Allow audit to be safely stopped.
- New about dialog.
- Plugged minor and major memory leaks.
- Added drivers to category folders.
- Detect joystick device at runtime initially.
- Allow changing the default xmame data dir at compile time.
- Catch Ctrl-C and kill and try to exit cleanly.
- Greek translation added (not complete).
0.33 - Wednesday June 11 2003
- Fix to allow 0.68 version of xmame to work(at least gamelist
- Added bios option support.
- The largest screen size options are now save correctly.
- Added UGCI(tm) coin/play option support.
- Changed position and text for XIL options to fit in 800x600.
- Directories windows is now modal to prevent crash when more than
one was opened (thanks, Benoit DUMONT). - Translation of keyboard
layout option works now.
- Allows non gcc compilers (remove gcc specific flags).
- Allows compilation on non-linux systems (without joystick).
- Allows compilation on systems that have strchr defines. (thanks,Brandon
Corey for the 3 last fixes).
- Traditional Chinese translation added (thanks to Jouston Huang).
0.32 - Monday March 24 2003
- The audit window display now 'best available' and 'not found'
results (thanks, Benoit DUMONT).
- Added tooltip to the 'about' button (thanks, Jani).
- Clean up the Makefile.am in html (thanks, Nicos).
- Fixed a bug that prevented unzipped icons to be displayed.
- Some spell corrections.
- Fixed the Cheat option.
- Fixed a path in debian rule file.
- Add a support for french and German keyboard (thanks, Luc Saillard).
- The number of games visible is now correct in indented view.
- Fixed problems ocurring with new version of gamma and brightness
introduced in xmame-0.66.1 (thanks to all contributors).
- Added skip disclaimer and gameinfo options (thanks to all contributors).
- Fixed a crash when building the list (thanks, Jorge Montero).
- GXMame works now with catver.ini file from www.catver.com.
0.31 - Wednesday January 08 2003
- Translations updated.
- Debian directory updated.
- Diffdir options added.
- vidix option added.
- User can now set additionnal options string.
- Support new switches of XMame 0.62.1
- Added icons suport (xpm and ico if zipped, ico only if not zipped).
- Fixed an error message if a support zipfile was not found.
- Change default input and Hiscore path to user directory.
- Fixed a bug preventing to run the network.
- Added option for Netmame 0.6 rc1
- Added a new indented view where clones are shifted below their
- Reorganize directory options into several tabs.
- User can now changes to color of the clones games.
- User can now changes the font of the folders and game list.
- Fixed a timout problem with the folder selection.
- Properties window display the game icon.
- Icons look better when scalled.
0.30 - Sunday November 24 2002
- Fixed the keepaspect option for xfx target.
- Fixed the SDL auto mode option.
- Fixed option problem when user try to change the joystick device
- Fixed option problem with photon2 target.
- left and right direction of the joystick will allow to move faster
in the game list.
- Changed the way to handle locales(thanks, Diego Apollonio).
- Polish translation added (Thanks, Dawid Cierniak).
- Resized some button to fit translated text.
- Fixed the cheat option.
- Added fullscreen option for Xv.
- Added cfgname option.
- Added waveout plugin support.
- Added geometry option for xv
- Added debian directory to build .deb packages(thanks, Nicos Panayides).
- Fixed some option availability errors (grabmouse, Video mode
- Reorganize options to be 800x600 friendly.
- Added grabkeyboard option.
- Added yuv option.
- Can now use path with space characters.
- Fixed segfault if pictures directory was longer than the default
- Changed some "Error" messages to "Warning"
- Fixed the display of "µs" in some languages.
- Added options to record and playback games.
- SDL modes are now listed in a more 'friendly' way.(with xmame>=0.61.1)
- Fixed: icons are now updated after a audit in details view.
- Fixed hotkeys problems that moved in the gamelist after exiting
a dialog box or popup window.
- Joystick game selection is now disabled when some dialog boxes
are open (game preferences, inp selection).
- Updated hotkeys for all dialog boxes.
- Entries for roms and samples paths auto resize now.
- Added zip support for screenshot files.
- the screenshot panel wont resize when resizing main window.
- the joystick name option is now used when using the new driver
- Added yv12 option.
- Multiple executables support.
- Added "The" prefix in View menu.
- Fixed initialization of viewmode menu
- Added an html documentation.
- "Add to favorite" and "Remove from favorite"
items are now updated in the popup menu.
- Documentation files are now installed when using source files.
- Debug version is now compiled without optimizations
- Code cleanup.
0.28 - Thursday August 29 2002
- Fixed the artworks options problem with the xmame-0.61.
- Change the artwork_crop default value to false.
- Change configure scripts to allows to turn on debugging at configure
- time, just by typing './configure --enable-debug', no need to
- the sources anymore. The executable will also be striped when
- using the debug version.
- Should be able to recognize more errors when running xmame and
- them instead of doing nothing.
- Display the output of xmame even if the debug option wasn't activated
- GXMame now use good parameters if the decimal separator of the
- is a ',' instead of a '.'
- Fixed a bug the prevented user to save global vectors options.
- added the the vector intensity option.
- user can now disable to joystick support at configuration time
- (it seems that it doesn't compile under freebsd) using
- '--disable-joystick' switch.
- Display history.dat and mameinfo.dat informations in the main
- improved joystick support, analog joystick should give less eratic
- Does not refresh the screenshot if we click on a game already
- Support Flyers, Cabinets, Marquees and Titles screenshots in
- of the snapshot ones, just click on the picture.
- Add xv extension option.
- correct the joystick choice option (Add the SDL type as joytype
- fixed the bug that prevented to use correctly xmame if dga or
- (and some joysticks) weren't compiled in.
- Add options to:
- check for new game at the beginning.
- disable the version mismatch warning.
- disable the joystick support in gui.
- Select the device used for joystick gui navigation.
- Spanish translation added (Thanks, Pablo del Campo).
- Fixed the strange behavior when using arrow key after joystick
- after searched a game by letter.
- The game list is now focused when GXMame is launched.
- Italian translation added (Thanks, Diego Apollonio).
- Dutch translation added (Thanks, François Duprez).
- Improve mame executable detection (previously problems with xfx
- German translation added (Thanks, Tobias Wichtrey).
- Updated README file
0.27c - Monday August 12 2002
- Fixed a very stupid (but hard to find because it wasn't occurring
- my computer)bug that crashed GXMame on some computers.
- Improve Joystick support, you can now keep up or down directions
- pressed to scroll through the game list.
- GXMame doesn't try anymore to display a list of plugins when
- are no plugin at all.
0.27b - Thursday August 08 2002
- fixed a bug that crashed GXMame when user tried to change options
- a non vector game.
- Add preliminary Joystick support (up/down to select game and
- to play it), works at least with My PSX pad and should work with
- joystick in /dev/js0
- context menu appear when user press on the "Windows"
0.27 - Tuesday August 06 2002
- Fixed: GXMame crashed if "The" button was clicked and
- Change error message in configure.in if gdk-pixbuf is not found.
- User can quickly jump to a name by typing its name when the game
- is focused.
- Fixed the bug that crash GXMame when you have no gamelist file,
- your mame executable isn't called "xmame" and you try
to choose your
- executable (thanks, John Morris)
- New logo (thanks, Arnaud Pontier)
- Added preferences for global and specific game
- When user change to a folder containing no games, the picture
- the previous game is no more displayed, and menus are updated
- now working for the small icons view also.
- Fixed the popup bug that messed up the mouse button when using
- GXMame is now searching in your path to find xmame
- Every options are created in option.c
- Change configure.in and Makefile.am to be able to create package
- 'make dist'
0.24c - Monday June 17 2002
- when user change to a folder containing no games, the picture
- the previous game is no more displayed, and menus are updated
- GXMame can now load catver file and not only catver.ini.
- fixed the autogen script that was looking for gnome libraries
- add a delay to the folders selection, that prevent GXMame to
- user clicks too quickly on a folder or browse different folders
- fixed the bug that crashed GXMame if user click too quickly on
- the main window title is updated if the xmame executable is changed
- user can't launch a game or an audit if the xmame selected is
- valid executable.
0.24b - Friday June 14 2002
- Fixed a compilation problem when using --disable-nls option
- when doing a quick check, the selected game stay selected
- (on some configuration, GXMame crashed during the quick check)
- detect if xmame is a valid executable.
- GXMame now compare the executable and list version when changing
- executable in directories preferences.
- Fixed a stupid error when I display the mismatch version error
- change the spec.in to create rpm packages.
- * 0.24 - Sunday June 09 2002
- Audit of all roms and samples
- Fixed the first error message box that stayed under the main
- at the startup with some windows managers (Window Maker, Enlightment)
- GXMame doesn't complain anymore if you use a executable made
- another target than the one used to build the list
- Change the gamelist format to be able to display all properties
- of a game
- Properties window
- Single audit window
- Added a pop-up menu to launch the game, change the favorite status
- select a random game and open the properties window
- Able to audit a single game in the properties window, the result
- this audit update the main gui
- refresh the times played value and status of a game after played
0.21 - Friday May 17 2002
- remember the last game selected even if the gamename contain
- no extension(ie something into parenthesis or after a dash).
- Fix a nasty bug that prevented to display the selected game where
- wanted but only on the top of the list.
- Add a progression window when a game is loading but can't cancel
- the load for the moment.
- display an error when the game is not loaded.
- hide the main window instead of iconize it.
- remember the last folder selected.
- the folderlist can be scrolled horizontally now.
- add a progression window when creating the gamelist
- user can rebuild gamelist from the gui
- GXMame now detect if the gamelist is correspond to the executable
- add support for catver.ini
- user can now choose the name of his executable,
- and paths to roms, samples, artwork, hiscore and catver from
- user can choose cheatfile, hiscorefile, historyfile and mameinfo.
- Screenshots taken during games (F12 while playing) will be saved
- the snapshot folder and used by GXMame
- Random game selection
- some little bugfixes here and there...
0.19 - Tuesday May 07 2002